Many people are aware that John Paul II was shot on the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima, but few know that that day he was planning to establish both his pastoral and theological arm for disseminating his Theology of the Body. Could it be that mysterious forces did not want John Paul II's teaching to spread? In this riveting presentation, delivered in Fatima, Portugal, Christopher West explores what the secrets of Fatima reveal about this critical moment in history and how each and every one of us can play a role in bringing about the promised "triumph of the Immaculate Heart."
In this talk you'll discover:
- How and why John Paul II's Theology of the Body is intimately linked to the messages of Fatima
- The deeper (and little known) "error of Russia" that continues to spread throughout the world threatening civilization at its roots
- The connection between Marxism, communism, feminism, and the sexual revolution
- The meaning of the "triump of the Immaculate Heart" and how it will overcome the distortions of sexuality so rampant in our world today
- Biblical passages that seem to foretell the rapid collapse of the ideology of sexual distortion so rampant in our world today
- Additional Info
video No SKU CORCDTIH Allow Gift Message No Width No Height No Depth No Style No Author No ISBN No Number Of Pages No
Review "Triumph of the Immaculate Heart: Theology of the Body and Our Lady of Fatima"
- Cross Sells